Featuring unique flavors, Cesar’s brand claims to offer a mouthwatering line of products in its Cesar Bistro Entrees that provide distinct quality for pets. Cesar claims that this product, Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine, offers a “unique dining experience” for your pet that balances hearty ingredients and satisfying flavor.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine contains 100 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product.
Cesar Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine costs approximately $24 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 29, 2013|
|Cesar Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – Water normally represents the largest ingredient in wet types of dog food. This ingredient not only keeps dog food moist, but also provides some of the water content dogs require for a balanced diet.
- Chicken – Chicken offers an excellent source of digestible protein for a balanced diet. Also a great ingredient because of its high content of amino and fatty acids, chicken is a source of beneficial elements like taurine. However, a close analysis is somewhat surprising because chicken is the largest meat component in a pet food product that emphasizes how much beef it contains, not chicken.
- Liver – Liver is an excellent source of amino acids to feed your pet. Pets need 22 essential amino acids, but only 12 of these are able to be synthesized by pets. Health problems can result from a diet deficient in amino acids, but pets will benefit from foods that contain this important ingredient. Liver is a wonderful source of this beneficial component.
- Beef – Although promoted in the title, beef is somewhat surprisingly the fourth-largest ingredient in Cesar’s Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine. However, beef is one of the best options for an ingredient that contain high amounts of protein. Dogs who enjoy active lifestyles require eating greater amounts of protein to support their high energy expenditures.
- Meat by-products – Meat by-products would include muscle as well as organ meat. While not as high in quality as purely-muscle beef, this ingredient is replete with amino acids and protein which are so essential for a balanced, healthy diet.
Other Ingredients List
- pasta (semolina enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, egg yolks)
- wheat gluten
- green beans
- wheat flour
- pa fiber
- minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide)
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- vitamins (vitamin A, D3, and E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], biotin)
- xanthan gum
- added color
- guar gum
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine
Cesar’s Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine offers a variety of quality nutrients and proteins for pets of all kinds. With satisfying flavor for your dog to enjoy, eating healthy dog food like Cesar’s Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine may be useful as a supplement to your pet’s regular dry food or as a stand-alone diet.
Cesar emphasizes the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle for your pet. A member of Mars Petcare, Cesar claims its own succulent tastiness factor as the quality that distinguishes Cesar’s pet foods from the competition. Introduced to the market in 1988, Cesar’s pet food products support the five principles which comprise the foundation of Mar’s business model and quality standards. A review of the Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom reveal the goals that Cesar present as their mission. Emphasizing an active lifestyle between owner and pet, Cesar emphasizes not only healthy, high-quality pet food, but also resources to encourage owners to get out with their pet and get active exploring the world together. Cesar’s Bistro Tuscan Style Stew with Beef Canine Cuisine was manufactured in the USA.