Cesar Cuisine aims to provide tasty meals and delectable treats for your little doggie companion. This Grilled Steak and Egg breakfast is a part of the Sunrise line, which is committed to providing excellent nutrition at the beginning of the day. Imagine! A healthy comfort-food for your little friend to enjoy! Since small breeds require unique nutrition, Cesar dog food meal options contain all kinds of protein packed with healthy vitamins and nutrients designed to meet the nutritional needs of small breeds.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Sunrise Breakfast Grilled Steak and Eggs Canine Cuisine contains 85 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product. If you have any questions about how much food your pet should consume, contact your veterinarian.
Cesar Sunrise Breakfast Grilled Steak and Eggs Canine Cuisine costs approximately $23 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays of product. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 29, 2013|
|Cesar Sunrise Breakfast Grilled Steak and Eggs Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – Water adds no nutritional value, but it is essential for your dog’s health. All canned products require a large percentage of water or another liquid.
- Beef by-products – Beef by-products are a combination of muscle protein and ground internal organs. Beef by-products provide an excellent source of protein as well as essential minerals like amino acids. Amino acids help your pet build new muscle tissue and repair damaged muscle tissue in addition to supporting important metabolic functions.
- Liver – Liver is an excellent source of amino acids and also provides your pet with some protein. These amino acids are important for your dog’s health since they work to keep his muscle tissue healthy and support many important metabolic processes.
- Meat by-products – Meat by-products are a combination of the muscle tissue and internal organs of many different animals. As with beef by-products, meat by-products provide a quality source of protein and amino acids which are the building blocks for your pet’s muscles.
- Beef – Beef is a combination of skeletal muscle and muscle tissue taken from the tongue, diaphragm, heart and esophagus. These parts are considered the clean flesh. Besides being rich in protein, beef also provides an excellent source of at least ten amino acids.
Other Ingredients List
- poultry by-products
- calcium carbonate
- natural flavors
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- added color
- liquid grilled steak flavor
- dried yam
- xanthan gum
- potassium chloride
- erythorbic acid
- egg product
- guar gum
- zinc sulfate
- sodium nitrite (for color retention)
- vitamin A
- D3 and E supplements
- d-calcium pantothenate
- thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1)
No AAFCO Statement could be found for Cesar Sunrise Breakfast Grilled Steak and Eggs Canine Cuisine. Please refer to our glossary for more information on the importance of the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) statement for Dog Nutrient Profiles.
The staff at Cesar believe that dinnertime is an important bonding time for you and your little pet. Each delicious meal they produce is designed to provide the essential nutrients your pet needs for a healthy active lifestyle. With the variety of meals, snacks, and treats, you’re sure to find many options that your pet will enjoy eating every day.
In addition to providing a full meal packed with protein-rich meats along with essential vitamins and nutrients, Cesar is committed to providing meal options that your pet will enjoy eating. The Sunrise line of the Cesar brand offers several breakfast options using common breakfast food choices. One of these options is this hearty Grilled Steak and Eggs breakfast. Your little dog will love the juicy steak combined with protein-rich eggs all packaged in meaty juices. Cesar has their own team of little dogs who review each and every product before it hits the shelves, so your little pet will probably enjoy it too!