Cesar’s line of Gourmet Filets in Sauce cuisine includes a unique product: Gourmet Filets in Sauce Prime Rib Flavor. Cesar’s analysis of this product emphasizes its “twist” on conventional dog foods. Uniquely designed to replicate the taste of prime ribs according to Cesar, this succulent product may be the perfectly scrumptious meal to feed your pet. Cesar’s Gourmet Filets in Sauce Prime Rib Flavor seems to provide a unique option that is different than other dog food options because of its distinct flavor. Cesar claims that these delectable meats soaked in delicious gravy will be satisfactory for even the most picky pets!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Flavor Canine Cuisine contains 100 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product.
Cesar Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Flavor Canine Cuisine costs approximately $23 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 30, 2013
|Cesar Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Flavor Canine Cuisine
- Sufficient water for processing – Water provides the moisture content for canned and wet-packaged pet foods.
- Chicken – Chicken provides the core of good nutrition because of its high protein content. As a muscle meat, chicken is an excellent sources of protein that allow pets to sustain active lifestyles. How much protein any nutritional resource contains is an essential consideration.
- Liver – Liver, an internal organ, is beneficial because of its high protein content. Liver is an excellent source of iron, which can be neglected but is necessary for a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Beef – One of the best protein sources, beef also includes several important nutrients. B vitamins, zinc, selenium, and iron are all benefits of including beef for a quality diet.
- Meat by-products – While not muscle meat like pure beef, meat by-products also include organ meat. However, although not the highest quality of meat available, these by-products are another kind of source of protein and supplements that properly fed pets require.
Other Ingredients List
- wheat gluten
- wheat flour
- pea fiber
- minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide)
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- added color
- vitamins (vitamin A, D3, and E supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin)
- prime rib flavor
- guar gum
- xanthan gum
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Flavor Canine Cuisine.
Cesar claims to offer a unique gourmet option for that special pet with its Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Flavor Canine Cuisine. Not only is Cesar’s flavor exceptional, its balanced nutrients and proteins are noteworthy as well. A member of Cesar’s Gourmet Filets in Sauce line of products, the Prime Rib Flavor may be beneficial for your dog as a substantial portion of its diet, or as the occasional delicious treat. Cesar claims that this line of dog food products is specially catered to satisfy the needs of small to medium dogs. This product represents Cesar’s commitment to provide a unique dining experience for every pet at every meal.
Cesar is a division of Mars Petcare Corporation, an associate of the Mars Company, whose affiliates provide products like M&Ms and Snickers. The Mars Corporation focuses on three emphases within the company: the importance of quality products, scientific research to support nutrition and health, and an open-office environment to encourage collaboration in the workplace. Cesar also upholds these standards and practices. Each Cesar product is backed by this emphasis on quality, scientific review of ingredients and nutrition, and open-office approach to workplace cooperation. Mar’s Five Principles provide the basis of quality for affiliates like Cesar. The five are Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom. Since 1911, Mars has developed quality products centered on these five principles. Cesar claims to be Mar’s representative for gourmet dog food options, and has maintained this role in the corporation since the debut of the Cesar brand in 1998.