Cesar claims that its uniquely flavored Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine is sure to satisfy steak loving pets with tender, juicy goodness while providing ingredients that contain excellent nutrients as well. Consisting of tender, juicy slices of meat soaked in succulent gravy, Cesar’s New York Strip Flavored pet food may be an excellent choice for the picky pet, or that furry friend who deserves a treat. Cesar’s Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine represents a segment of the brand’s “Gourmet Filets in Sauce” series and offers another twist on conventional dog food flavors. Each portion of Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine comes in an individualized tray to help simplify feeding while sealing in the exquisite flavors of Cesar’s gourmet dog food.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine contains 100 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product.
Cesar Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine costs approximately $23 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 30, 2013|
|Cesar Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – Water provides the moisture content for canned and wet-packaged pet foods.
- Chicken – The muscle meat of chickens, this component provides the core of good nutrition because of its high protein content. Excellent sources of protein, such as chicken, allow pets to sustain active lifestyles.
- Liver – This internal organ is also beneficial because of its high protein content. Liver is also an excellent source of iron, which is sometimes overlooked in a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Beef – One of the best sources of protein, beef also includes several important nutrients. B vitamins, zinc, selenium, and iron are all benefits of including beef for a quality diet.
- Meat by-products – While not solely muscle meat such as pure beef, this ingredient would also include organ meat. However, although not the highest quality of meat available, these by-products are another kind of source of protein and supplements that properly-fed pets require.
- wheat gluten
- wheat flour
- pea fiber
- minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide)
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- added color
- vitamins (vitamin A, D3, and E supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin)
- new york strip flavor
- guar gum
- xanthan gum
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine.
Cesar’s Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine claims to offer a unique gourmet option for your special pet. Not only is Cesar’s flavor exquisite, its balanced nutrients and proteins are excellent as well. Knowing how much New York Strip Canine Cuisine to feed your pet may be the biggest challenge! Cesar claims that their Gourmet Filets New York Strip Flavor Canine Cuisine is specially catered to satisfy the needs of small to medium dogs. This product represents Cesar’s commitment to provide a memorable, delectable dining experience for every pet at every meal.
A division of Mars Petcare, Cesar’s pet food company is affiliated with the Mars Company, whose syndicates provide world-class products like M&Ms, Snickers, and Orbit. The Mars Corporation emphasizes the importance of quality products, scientific research to support pet nutrition and health, and an open-office environment to encourage collaboration in the workplace. Cesar also upholds these standards and practices. Each Cesar product is backed by an emphasis on quality, scientific review of ingredients and nutrition, and open-office approach to workplace cooperation. Mar’s Five Principles provide the basis of quality for affiliates like Cesar: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom. Since 1911, Mars has developed quality products centered on these five principles. Cesar claims to be Mar’s representative for gourmet dog food options, and has maintained this role in the corporation since Cesar’s debut in 1998.