Cesar Canine Cuisine claims to be part of a line of pet foods that help you celebrate those special moments between you – as the pet owner – and your pet. Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine claims to be the best in high quality upscale gourmet cuisine for that special dog you adore. They claim they provide delicious entrees for your dog to eat with – but are filled with all of the nutrition that you love for him to have. They claim that you as the customer is boss and that they will provide you more value for your buck. This food is intended for small to medium sized adult dogs.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine contains 100Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray.
Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine costs approximately $24 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce servings. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 29, 2013|
|Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – This ingredient makes up the moisture content in canned pet foods.
- Chicken liver – This ingredient is a high protein organ meat that is packed with the flavor dogs love to eat and is rich in iron and amino acids.
- Beef – Beef is just one of those flavors dogs love and is a source of protein and amino acids which build and maintain muscle mass and organ development.
- Meat by-products – This ingredient is from an undetermined source, but is typically a meat that is used in whole and is cooked down at high temperatures with the moisture extracted, and then ground to become a source of high protein in pet foods.
- Potatoes – Potatoes provide complex carbohydrates which provide fuel for energy for dogs, and are rich in B vitamins, Vitamin C, and minerals like iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients List
- wheat gluten
- wheat flour
- green beans
- carrots tomatoes pea fiber
- minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide), sodium tripolyphosphate
- vitamins (vitamin A, D3, and E supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], biotin)
- xanthan gum
- added color
- guar gum
- natural beef burgandy flavor
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine.
Cesar Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine claims to be a “delectable entree” that is filled with beef flavor in a tasty burgundy sauce. They claim this entree is both highly palatable and nutritional and will keep even the most finicky eaters coming back for more. This food recipe not only has the flavor of beef and liver, it is filled with wholesome vegetables like green beans, carrots, tomatoes and pea fiber. Peas are a great source for vegetable protein and provides excellent fiber for overall digestive and colon health.
Cesar Canine Cuisine is part of a line of products produced by Mars Foods. They claim that they produce high quality pet foods that are a great value for the money and that they partner with rescues and shelters to organize “all things pets.” This includes adoption fairs, beautifying shelters and teaching responsible pet ownership. They also claim to be committed to sustaining the environment and have developed a “green team” in their facilities. Headquarted in Franklin, TN, they claim to be one of the world’s leading food manufacturers and are a family owned pet food company. They assert that our pets are at the center of our worlds and that they maintain safe, well balanced nutritional foods that benefit the overall health and well being of our pets. For over 50 years Mars has been creating pet foods and studying pet nutrition. Cesar brand Bistro Beef Burgundy Flavor Canine Cuisine is manufactured in the USA.