The folks at Cesar Canine Cuisine are convinced that just as we humans love to eat italian pasta dishes, so do our pets. That’s why they have created this Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine for dogs. Filled with the chicken flavor dogs love to eat, it also contains wholesome vegetables as well as bowtie pasta – all in a flavorful primavera sauce. This food is created for adult dogs that are small to medium sized and they promise it will give them the best in pet food cuisine.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine contains 100 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product.
Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine costs approximately $24 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 30, 2013|
|Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – Water is usually the first or second ingredient listed in pet foods because it makes up the bulk of the moisture content in canned pet foods.
- Chicken – This chicken is an excellent source of healthy protein for dogs. Chicken of course is a flavor that dogs love to eat and is filled with essential amino acids to build strong muscles and help to grow developing organs and tissue.
- Liver – This ingredient is a high protein organ meat that is packed with the flavor dogs love to eat and is rich in iron and amino acids.
- Beef – Beef is a meat dogs love to eat and is a source of protein and amino acids which build and maintain muscle mass and organ development.
- Pasta (semolina enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) egg yolks) – Pasta is a wheat product and brings carbohydrates to the formula for energy and is fortified with vitamins and protein from the eggs.
Other Ingredients List
- wheat gluten
- green beans
- wheat flour
- pea fiber
- minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide)
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- added color
- vitamins (vitamin A, D3 and E supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], biotin), xanthan gum, natural grilled chicken flavor, guar gum, sodium nitrite (for color retention)
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine.
Cesar Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine claims to be a highly palatable nutritional formula for your dog to eat with a flavor he will love. The addition of garden vegetables to this formula gives it a healthy touch that brings additional vitamins, minerals and fiber to promote your pet’s digestive and immune health. They claim this formula will entice even the most finicky of eaters, and it meets nutritional levels for maintaining the health and well being of your dog.
Cesar Canine Cuisine is part of Mars Foods line of pet food products and is headquartered in Franklin, TN. They are a family owned business and claim to be one of the worlds leaders in high quality pet foods for over 50 years. They claim that their high quality pet foods are a great value for the money and that they are in partnership with rescues and shelters to make them better places for displaced pets. They ascertain to do this by holding adoption fairs, by teaching responsible pet ownership and by beautifying shelters. and teaching responsible pet ownership. They claim to understand that as pet owners, our pets are at the center of our worlds and that they have innovative nutrition and ideas to maintain safe, well balanced foods that benefit the overall health of our pets. Cesar brand Bistro Grilled Chicken Primavera Flavor Canine Cuisine is manufactured in the USA.