Canidae knows that pet owners are searching for the right kind of quality ingredients to include in their dog’s wholesome daily diet. So to answer all your concerns, Canidae has come up with the perfect diet that veterinarians and owners alike have analyzed, reviewed and approved for pets in all stages of life. Whether your furry friend is still learning the basics in house-training, or whether he is at the point that he would prefer to relax at your feet, the Canidae Single Grain Protein Plus Dry Dog Food brand is specially made to meet all your pet’s nutritional needs at various stages of life. Not to mention that dogs love it by the bowl full! This formula presents the right kind of protein source content that you will find to be of the most wholesome material, and made of ingredients that your dog will find delectable—high quality chicken, turkey meal and brown rice to keep your dog full of energy all day long! Canidae has formulated this diet with the concerned owner in mind who doesn’t want to constantly worry how much of their dog’s daily nutritious value is actually being met. That’s what Canidae does for you!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
ME (kcal/cup) 464.
The 5-lb. bag is $10.99. The 15-lb. bag is $25.99. The 30-lb. bag is $43.99.
|April 26, 2013|
|Canidae Single Grain Protein Plus Dry Dog Food|
- Chicken – Raw chicken is a source of protein and from which your dog will receive much of his needed amino acid.
- Turkey meal – These particular components are considered meat concentrates and contain a great deal more protein than other sources of protein content.
- Brown rice – Brown rice is a wholesome and natural source of fiber and carbohydrates.
- White rice – White rice is not as nutritious as brown rice, however it is very palatable and aids in the overall digestion process.
- Chicken fat – This fat that comes from quality raw chicken is a great source of needed fatty acids for your dog’s complete and balanced diet.
Other Ingredients List
- chicken meal
- lamb meal
- ocean fish mean
- potassium chloride
- tomato pomace
- natural flavor
- flaxseed meal
- choline chloride
- suncured alfalfa meal
- inulin (from chicory root)
- sage extract
- rosemary extract
- sunflower oil
- yucca schidigera extract
- dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
- dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
- vitamin E supplement
- iron proteinate
- zinc proteinate
- copper proteinate
- ferrous sulfate
- zinc sulfate
- copper sulfate
- potassium iodide
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese proteinate
- manganous oxide
- ascorbic acid
- vitamin A supplement
- calcium pantothenate
- manganese sulfate
- sodium selenite
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- vitamin D3 supplement
- folic acid
Canidae Single Grain Protein Plus Dry Dog Food meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
This delectable dog food diet is packed with 29% overall protein stemming from quality sources such as chicken, turkey, lamb and fish meals. Choosing the right kind of diet for your pet doesn’t have to be such a difficult decision when Canidae has done all the hard work for you! An interesting factor of all Canidae blends is that these all-natural recipes also feature a dog food that is preserved with a natural herbal formulation. The enzymes found in this formula are guaranteed to help break down cellulose and are guaranteed viable microorganisms. Not to mention that this recipe features balanced omega 6 and 3 fatty acids as well as wholesome carbohydrate sources that are highly digestible.
All the Canidae and Felidae foods are made in the United States and originate from only the highest quality ingredients and facilities. The manufacturers are proud to make it known that their facilities undergo arduous testing in order to meet with company standards in production and quality environment so that your pet’s food is untainted and wholesome. This recipe was created with puppies, adult dogs, working dogs, and mature dogs in mind so that dogs in all stages of life can enjoy the wonderful taste of Canidae!