When it comes to deciding on the right kind of quality ingredients for your dog’s daily diet, Canidae has come up with the right formula that brings your pet the exact amount of minerals and vitamins needed. Whether your furry friend is bounding across the yard with full energy, or he is at the stages where he is taking it easy on the porch, the Canidae Beef and Ocean Fish Meal Dry Dog Food brand is specially made to meet all your pet’s nutritional needs at any stage of life. This formula comes with delectable ingredients such as beef and ocean fish-meal that dogs love to devour! This diet has been reviewed and analyzed by veterinarians and pet owners alike and it is no wonder that owners appreciate the healthy content of quality protein along with the right kind of amino acids. You don’t have to worry how much of his nutritional value your pet receives each time you feed him a bowl of delicious Canidae dog food. It is no wonder that Canidae food is chosen time and time again by pet owners, and also highly recommended by veterinarians!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
ME (kcal/kg) 4022 ME (kcal/g) 4.03 ME (kcal/lb) 1828 ME (kcal/cup) 457
The 5-lb. bag is $10.99. The 15-lb. bag is $25.99. The 30-lb. bag is $43.99.
|April 26, 2013|
|Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Ocean Fish Meal Formula Dry Dog Food|
- Beef – Raw beef is a great source of protein and amino acids that are necessary for a balanced diet.
- Ocean fish meal – These particular components are considered meat concentrates and contain a great deal more protein than other sources of protein content.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is a great source of natural B-vitamins and, unlike other grain sources, oatmeal provides a diet that is high in fiber and is gluten free!
- Beef meal – This is also a great source of protein and is higher in protein concentration than raw beef.
- Brown rice – Rice often makes the digestion process easier for your dog as well as the food more palatable.
Other Ingredients List
- white rice
- rice bran
- cracked pearled barley
- canola oil
- tomato pomace
- natural flavor
- flaxseed meal
- choline chloride
- suncured alfalfa meal
- inulin (from chicory root)
- sage extract
- rosemary extract
- sunflower oil
- yucca schidigera extract
- dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
- dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
- vitamin E supplement
- iron proteinate
- zinc proteinate
- copper proteinate
- ferrous sulfate
- zinc sulfate
- copper sulfate
- potassium iodide
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese proteinate
- manganous oxide
- ascorbic acid
- vitamin A supplement
- calcium pantothenate
- manganese sulfate
- sodium selenite
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- vitamin D3 supplement
- folic acid
CANIDAE® Beef and Ocean Fish Meal formula meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Choosing the right kind of diet for your pet doesn’t have to be such a difficult decision. The Canidae brand features an all-natural dog food formula with a great quality of protein rich beef and fish meals—your pet will love the taste of such a delectable bowlful! Furthermore, all the meats used in the blending process originate from human grade facilities. This source of protein rich meal comes from USDA inspected fresh beef from herds that are private owned and are free from hormone inducing treatments.
All the Canidae and Felidae foods are made in the United States and originate from only the highest quality ingredients and facilities. The manufacturers enunciate that their facilities undergo arduous testing in order to meet with company standards in production and quality environment so that your pet’s food is untainted and wholesome. Every food product that comes from a Canidae manufacturer is made of superior quality and is produced with no corn, wheat, soy grain, or anything that may cause negative or allergic effects on pets. This recipe is created with puppies, adult dogs, working dogs, and mature dogs in mind so that dogs in all stages of life can enjoy the wonderful taste of Canidae!