Is your dog a special part of your life? Do you want to make sure that this loved family pet is well taken care of throughout his entire life? Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food is a great way to make sure that your pet, regardless of how old he is, gets much of the nutrition that he needs in an easy and tasty way. It is important to know what type of food your pet is regularly consuming so you can know that all of his health needs are being met. Now, with the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals needed for any age category, Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food is a type of wet food that can provide exactly what you are looking for.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
The kcal/kg ratio in Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food is 1020. If you have a 13 oz can, there are 375 kcals, and if you have a 5.5 oz can, there are 159 kcals. Food portioning must be based on the size and weight and each individual dog and can be calculated using the formula on the back of each can. Puppies and nursing mother dogs may require more food due to increased levels of activity. Wet food should be proportionately used with dry food, based on your dog’s needs.
Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food comes in a couple of sizes. The 5.5 oz cans may be purchased in packs of twelve for approximately $17.00. The 13 oz cans also come in packs of twelve, at about $21.00 a pack.
|April 26, 2013|
|Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food|
- Beef – this is best known as the clean flesh (without accompanying fat) of a cow, which is very different from meat by-products. This important ingredient includes iron supplements, B and E Vitamins, and metabolic factors.
- Beef broth – This ingredient is vital to provide the moisture needed in a wet dog food. Although it has little nutritional value, the flavor is commonly added to dog foods.
- Beef liver – This is a common choice in beef dog foods to provide protein, vitamins, and minerals. Beef liver is beneficial for muscle strength, tissue repair, immunity, and energy.
- Ocean fish – These provide extra flavor with plenty of vitamins and minerals that encourage healthy skin, a shiny coat, and a healthy immune system.
- Oatmeal – This is a great source of protein and fiber for animals, usually included in higher quality pet food to promote digestive stability.
- Pearled Barley
- Brown Rice
- Guar Gum
- Locust Bean Gum
- Flaxseed Oil (Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid)
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Calcium Sulfate
- Potassium Chloride
- Suncured Alfalfa Meal
- Sunflower Oil (Source of Omega-6 Fatty Acid)
- Sage Extract
- Rosemary Extract
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Choline Chloride
- Iron Proteinate
- Zinc Proteinate
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Copper Proteinate
- Sodium Selenite
- Manganese Proteinate
- Calcium Pnatothenate
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Thiamine Monitrate
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Folic Acid
CANIDAE® Beef and Ocean Fish formula meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food is made from high quality materials and is naturally preserved through the various herbs included in this nutritional meal plan. The rosemary, yucca, and cranberry extracts provide natural methods for preserving the canned dog food, without including artificial ingredients.
Not only do these contents include USDA approved beef and top quality fish, the kind of vitamins and minerals in this canned dog food make this meal one that promotes healthy skin and coat conditions. In addition, Canidae All Life Stages Beef and Fish Canned Dog Food claims increased energy efficiency. A review of dogs that have eaten wet food shows that how much wet food given per feeding should be calculated with dry food choices, to promote healthy stools.
The Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids assist with digestibility and an analysis of the lack of fillers conclude that every bite is full of nutrition. The Canidae food brand promotes healthy eating for all dogs, regardless of size, age, or type. It is important to find a dog food that meets your pet’s diet needs with choices that your pet enjoys eating.