When it comes to deciding on the right kind of quality ingredients for your dog’s daily diet, Canidae has come up with the right formula that brings your pet the exact amount of minerals and vitamins needed. Whether your furry friend is bounding across the yard with full energy, or he is at the stages where he is taking it easy on the porch, the Canidae Grain Free pureLAND Dry Dog Food Food brand is specially made to meet all your pet’s nutritional needs at any stage of life. This formula comes with delectable ingredients such as beef and ocean fish-meal that dogs love to devour! This diet has been reviewed and analyzed by veterinarians and pet owners alike and it is no wonder that owners appreciate the healthy content of quality protein along with the right kind of amino acids. You don’t have to worry how much of his nutritional value your pet receives each time you feed him a bowl of delicious Canidae dog food. It is no wonder that Canidae food is chosen time and time again by pet owners, and also highly recommended by veterinarians!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
ME (kcal/kg) 3706 ME (kcal/g) 3.7 ME (kcal/lb) 1683 ME (kcal/cup) 473
The 5-lb. bag is $10.99. The 15-lb. bag is $25.99. The 30-lb. bag is $43.99.
|April 26, 2013|
|Canidae Grain Free pureLAND Dry Dog Food|
- Bison – This raw meat source is a good source of protein and amino acids that are a necessary part of your dog’s diet.
- Lamb meal – These particular components are considered meat concentrates and contain a great deal more protein than other sources of protein content.
- Sweet potatoes – This is a source of digestible carbohydrates.
- Peas – Peas are considered a quality carbohydrate as well and are packed with natural fibers for digestibility.
- Potatoes – This is an excellent source of digestible carbohydrates.
Other Ingredients List
- canola oil
- potatoe protein
- tomato pomace
- natural flavor
- flaxseed meal
- choline chloride
- suncured alfalfa meal
- inulin (from chicory root)
- sage extract
- rosemary extract
- sunflower oil
- yucca schidigera extract
- dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product
- dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
- dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
- vitamin E supplement
- iron proteinate
- zinc proteinate
- copper proteinate
- ferrous sulfate
- zinc sulfate
- copper sulfate
- potassium iodide
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese proteinate
- manganous oxide
- ascorbic acid
- vitamin A supplement
- calcium pantothenate
- manganese sulfate
- sodium selenite
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- vitamin D3 supplement
- folic acid
Choosing the right kind of diet for your pet doesn’t have to be such a difficult decision. This high quality fresh bison and lamb meal formula features a super premium recipe that is a great source of protein for the working breed or dogs with high energy needs. This recipe is made from all-natural ingredients and features essential vitamins, amino acids and chelated minerals that pet owners are thrilled to hear about. This brand is preserved naturally with herbal formulation and is easily palatable for all dogs. This blend contains guaranteed viable microorganisms and guaranteed enzyme activity in order to aid the process of breaking down cellulose that occurs in your pet’s body.
All the Canidae and Felidae foods are made in the United States and originate from only the highest quality ingredients and facilities. The manufacturers enunciate that their facilities undergo arduous testing in order to meet with company standards in production and quality environment so that your pet’s food is untainted and wholesome. Every food product that comes from a Canidae manufacturer is made of superior quality and is produced with no corn, wheat, soy grain, or anything that may cause negative or allergic effects on pets. This recipe was created especially for the working dog in mind so that all high energy dogs can enjoy the wonderful taste of Canidae!