When it comes to deciding on the right kind of quality ingredients for your dog’s daily diet, Canidae has come up with the right formula that veterinarians and owners have analyzed, reviewed and approved for pets in all stages of life. No matter what stage of development your furry friend is in, the Canidae All Stages Grain-Free Formula Canned Dog Food brand is specially created to meet all your pet’s nutritional needs at all stages of life. This grain-free formula is a diet that features a high protein content found in four meats—lamb, fish, turkey, and chicken. Featured in this formula is the right kind of protein source content that you will find wholesome and that your dog will find delectable—high quality chicken and chicken liver! Canidae has formulated this diet with the concerned owner in mind—with plenty of amino acids and natural preservatives—as well as someone who doesn’t want to constantly worry how much of their dog’s daily nutritious value is actually being met. Just leave the tough stuff up to Canidae!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
ME (kcal/kg) 1240. Per 13 oz can 450. Per 5.5 oz can is 195.
The 5.5-oz case of 12 is $15.99 The 13-oz case of 12 is $20.99.
|April 26, 2013|
|Canidae All Stages Grain-Free Formula Canned Dog Food|
- Chicken – is a great source of protein. Candiae chicken comes from the highest quality of raw chicken available. Chicken is naturally fortified of all ten of the essential amino acids that your dog’s nutrition requires.
- Chicken broth – This adds a delectable flavor to your pet’s food that he will love to devour as well as added moisture for digestibility.
- Chicken liver – Chicken liver is a higher concentration of protein in comparison to the raw counterparts found in chicken or lamb. This organ meat souce is a very beneficial meat component.
- Turkey – Turkey is stocked full of many antioxidants and necessary acids. Like chicken, it is very rich in protein.
- Lamb – Lamb is one of the healthiest and purest meat contents available.
Other Ingredients List
- Ocean Fish
- Guar Gum
- Locust Bean Gum
- Flax Seed Oil (Source of Omega 3)
- Rosemary Extract
- Choline Chloride
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C)
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- D-Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Sodium Selenite
CANIDAE® All Stages Formula Canned Dog Food meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Choosing the right kind of diet for your pet doesn’t have to be such a difficult decision. This diet comes with the highest quality of meats—chicken, lamb and fish. All the ingredients are natural, plus your pet receives the added benefit of essential vitamins, amino acids and chelated minerals that come from various protein and other food sources. This formula is completely grain free so that your pet will not be exposed to even the possibility of developing or experiencing irritating or uncomfortable reactions due to grain or processed materials. This formula will not only alleviate the effects of irritated skin, it may also soothe your pet’s digestive discomfort as he transitions to a different diet. Candiae suggests that owners feed their pets a bowl of 25% canned food and 75% dry dog food according to weight. If fed alone to your pet, be sure to feed one 13 oz for every 20 lbs. of your pet’s weight. Puppies will require up to twice the amount for their body weight and nursing mothers will need up to three.
All the Canidae and Felidae foods are made in the United States and originate from only the highest quality ingredients and facilities. The manufacturers enunciate that their facilities undergo arduous testing in order to meet with company standards in production and quality environment so that your pet’s food is untainted and wholesome. This recipe is created with puppies, adult dogs, working dogs, and mature dogs in mind so that dogs in all stages of life can enjoy the wonderful taste of Canidae!