Made of only the finest quality natural ingredients, AvoDerm’s Natural Chicken & Vegetable Stew Formula ensures that your best friend will receive the nutrient rich diet that he or she needs, whether in adult or the puppy stage of life! Using quality, natural ingredients such as chicken, potatoes, carrots and peas, AvoDerm believes their dog food can stand up under any health analysis. Vitamin and mineral supplements are added with the natural ingredients to achieve a diet that is balanced and complete, one that promotes growth and continued health. Start encouraging good health in your dog today!
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Referencing AvoDerm, each 12.5 ounce can of chicken and vegetable stew dog food contains a calculated 343 kcal. Specific amounts as to how much food to give your particular pet can be found by consulting the can label. For your review, the chart lists general feeding amounts based on your dogs weight. According to the daily feeding instructions, a puppy should be eat double the adult amount listed. AvoDerm recommends that this canned food be served at room temperature and that you refrigerate any leftovers you may have.
Available in multiple retail stores as well as online, this particular AvoDerm dog food comes in 12.5 ounce cans sizes. A pet owner should expect to pay anywhere from $25.99-$30.99 for a case of 12, 12.5 ounce cans of AvoDerm chicken and vegetable stew dog food.
|March 29, 2013|
|AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Vegetable Stew Formula Canned Dog Food|
- Chicken broth – is made by boiling the chicken bones and muscle tissues in water. The protein rich liquid that results from this process is used both to add natural flavor and to provide moisture to food.
- Chicken – is a lean protein that can be easily digested. Additionally, as a lean protein, the low fat content helps your dog maintain a healthy weight level.
- Chicken liver – is an organ rich in a number of nutrients. The high levels of iron and Vitamin A found liver make it an excellent choice as an additional lean protein source.
- Potatoes – considered to be tubers, are significant sources of fiber and potassium, as well as vitamin C and B6.
- Carrots – the nutrient-rich roots of the plant, are filled with numerous vitamins, minerals and carotenoids, all of which serve to help regulate the immune and digestive systems. It is thought that carrots may also help with skin and eye health as well.
- Dried egg whites
- Ocean fish
- Potato starch
- Oat fiber
- Guar gum Flaxseed Sodium phosphate Natural flavor Cranberries Blueberries Avocado meal Avocado oil Potassium chloride Iron amino acid chelate Zinc amino acid chelate Cobalt amino acid chelate Copper amino acid chelate Manganese amino acid chelate Sodium selenite Potassium iodide Salt Vitamin E Vitamin A Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3 Thiamine mononitrate Biotin Riboflavin Choline Chloride
AvoDerm Chicken & Vegetable Stew Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
In keeping with the AvoDerm natural food label, this chicken and vegetable stew is preserved naturally with a mix of tocopherols. The tocopherols are used particularly to preserve both the freshness and taste of the dog food. The Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the health of your dog’s skin and coat, while the unusual addition of avacado, according to AvoDerm site’s claim, will yield visible improvement in your dogs overall vitality in a very short amount of time.
One of the best food choices for pet owners according to AvoDerm is their Natural Chicken & Vegetable Stew Canned Dog Food, manufactured here in the United States. This particular blend ensures that you as the pet owner are able to take the best possible care of your dog’s health. Careful to maintain a proper balance of proteins, fats and nutrients, the ingredients in AvoDerm’s canned dog food makes preparing healthy meals for your dog easy!