To keep you dogs in the best possible health, you will certainly want to consider feeding them AvoDerm’s canned dog food! Formulated particularly for those canines with protein sensitivities, the AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food works to ensure your beloved pets will receive a healthy and nutritious meal every day. Formulated for dogs of all stages, the chicken and rice formula will be, according to AvoDerm, a quality food choice!
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
According the analysis of AvoDerm, each can of their natural chicken and rice formula contains 476 kcal. While exactly how much to feed your dog may vary according to the activity, environment, age and breed of your dog, a generalized feeding chart is available for your review on the food packaging. AvoDerm recommends feeding the food to your dog at room temperature and then refrigerating any leftovers.
AvoDerm’s canned dog food may be purchased online or at retail stores. Sold in 13 oz size cans, you can expect to pay anywhere from $24.99-$29.99 for a case of 12 cans.
|March 29, 2013|
|AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food|
- Chicken – as the first ingredient, in the main protein source in this dog food. An easily digested, lean protein with essential amino acids, chicken is an excellent protein source choice.
- Chicken broth – is created by boiling the chicken bones and/or the muscle tissue in water. In addition to being another protein source, chicken broth all serves to provide natural flavor and moisture.
- Chicken Liver – is an organ meat, providing a rich source of lean protein, as well as Vitamin A and iron. While the liver is used in a body’s detoxification process, appropriate amounts of liver are safe to consume.
- Ocean Fish – as the fourth ingredient serves as a significant contributor to the food’s protein percentage. A lean protein, ocean fish is also a source of omega-3’s as well as vitamins such as Vitamins D and E.
- Rice – is a grain, helping balance the fiber content in your dog’s diet. The kind of minerals and vitamins that can be found in rice include manganese, phosphorus, micain, vitamin B6 and vitamin E.
Other Ingredients List
- Flax seed
- Guar Gum
- Blueberries Cranberries Dried Kelp Lecithin Avocado meal Avocado oil Potassium chloride Salt Carrageenan Iron amino acid chelate Zinc amino acid chelate Cobalt amino acid chelate Cooper amino acid chelate Manganese amino acid chelate Sodium selenite Potassium iodide Vitamin E Vitamin A Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3 Thiamine mononitrate Biotin Riboflavin supplement Choline chloride
AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Rice Formula dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Consisting of the highest quality natural ingredients, the AvoDerm canned dog food, manufactured in the United States, provides your pets with a food they love to eat and the nutrients they need to remain in the best health. With the premium proteins, high levels of nutrients and omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to protect their skin and coat, AvoDerm gives your dogs everything they need!
Though lower on the ingredient list, avocado and avocado oil, according to AvoDerm, serves as an important part in this particular brand of dog food. AvoDerm claims a history of testimonials praising the differences pet owners have seen after having fed their dogs food with avocado. According to AvoDerm’s legend, this inclusion of avocado was a chance thought of a farmer who decided to try mixing it with his dog food.
For those owners whose pets have food allergies, the no wheat and no corn ingredient list may prove to be the answer to their quest for appropriate dog food. In leaving out some common possible allergens, AvoDerm provides food that both meets your animals nutrition needs and takes into consideration their allergies as well.