Diamond Performance Dry Dog Food claims to be the ideal formula for hardworking dogs, performance dogs or athletic dogs. This formula contains a balanced ratio between fats and proteins to promote endurance and enhance strength while promoting joint health and enhanced mobility with the addition of chondroitin sulfate and glucomsamine.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Diamond Performance Dry Dog Food contains 448 Kcal per cup of product.
Diamond Performance Dry Dog Food costs approximately $23 for a 20 pound bag, or $42 for a 40 pound bag of product. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|January 17, 2013|
|Diamond Performance Dry Dog Food|
- Chicken – This ingredient is a great source of protein and a flavor dogs love to eat. Chicken is rich in essential amino acids to build muscle and organs.
- Chicken by-product meal – This is another kind of animal – sourced protein made up of internal organs and intestines.
- Whole grain ground corn, – This corn product is ground to a fine flour to make it more digestible and is used to give fuel to your pet. Diamond tests all incoming corn for aflatoxin.
- Wheat flour – Wheat flour is a source of vegetable protein.
- Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) – Chicken fat is a highly digestible protein source for dogs and is rich with linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is a long chain Omega 6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat in dogs and cats.
Other Ingredients List
- egg product
- dried plain beet pulp
- fish meal
- natural chicken flavor
- brewers dried yeast
- potassium chloride
- choline chloride
- vitamin E supplement
- iron proteinate
- zinc proteinate
- copper proteinate
- ferrous sulfate
- zinc sulfate
- copper sulfate
- potassium iodide
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese proteinate
- manganous oxide
- chondroitin sulfate
- ascorbic acid
- vitamin A supplement
- calcium pantothenate
- manganese sulfate
- sodium selenite
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- vitamin D supplement
- folic acid
Diamond Performance for Adult Dogs Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Diamond Performance Dry Dog Food claims that feeding this food to your dog will give him a balanced diet of proteins, fats, calories and carbohydrates as well as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They claim this food is formulated for high endurance and that careful analysis shows that it has a good balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids. The crunchy kibble helps to clean your canine’s teeth and helps to reduce plaque. Diamond also uses chelated minerals which supports better absorption and utilization – getting them exactly where they are needed the most. They also claim that this dog food formula is naturally preserved and made completely with premium and nutritious ingredients.
Diamond Pet Foods is located in California, and has been creating innovative, high quality pet foods since 1970 and they claim their products enhance the happiness, health and performance of your pet at a price you can afford. They also claim to formulate pet foods for every pet in every stage of life. No matter the level of activity, these custom formulas address every lifestyle dietary need. Diamond puts all of their products through a rigorous 151 quality check system to maintain superb standards in every stage of the processing process, and their commitment to quality keeps them researching and testing new ideas for the pet food industry. They also claim to be the first pet food manufacturers to market naturally preserved products that have the Omega 3 and 6 EFA’s incorporated. Diamond brand Performance Dry Dog Food is manufactured in the USA.