Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor claims to be a delicious gourmet dog food with tender pieces of real beef steak in a savory mouthwatering sauce. This gourmet pet food was carefully designed to satisfy the appetites of even the most picky of pets and is dotted with peas and rice for wholesome goodness. This pet food is part of Purina’s ‘mouthwatering wet meals’ line of foods that have homemade goodness combined with nutritional goodness.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor contains 83 Kcals per 3 ounce can.
Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor costs approximately $20 for a 24 pack of 3 ounce cans of product. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|January 17, 2013|
|Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor|
- Water sufficient for processing – Water is the first ingredient in this formula because it makes up the moisture content in canned dog and cat foods.
- Beef – This ingredient is popular with dogs because they love the meaty flavor of beef. Beef is an excellent source of protein and essential amino acids which help to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Liver – This ingredient is a flavor a dog loves to eat as well, and is a healthy organ meat that is rich in iron, amino acids and protein.
- Wheat gluten – Wheat gluten is a common kind of vegetable protein found in pet foods.
- Meat by-products – Meat by-products can be derived from a variety of undisclosed meats that typically includes the whole “meat” meaning organs, tissue, bones and flesh.
Other Ingredients List
- corn starch-modified
- artificial and natural flavors
- soy flour
- natural sirloin steak flavor
- calcium phosphate
- added color
- potassium chloride
- calcium carbonate
- zinc sulfate
- ferrous sulfate
- Vitamin E supplement
- choline chloride
- copper sulfate
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese sulfate
- calcium pantothenate
- pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Vitamin B-12 supplement
- riboflavin supplement
- Vitamin A supplement
- potassium iodide
- folic acid
- Vitamin D-3 supplement
- sodium selenite
Chef Michael’s In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor and pea & rice garnishes is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor claims it has the meaty steak flavor your dog loves made with real beef and even a touch of turkey flavor. As if that wasn’t enough they have added real vegetables and grains to make this a nutritious combination. Peas add fiber and vitamins and minerals to the mix, while the rice is a wholesome complex carbohydrate that produces fuel for energy in your active dog. The makers at Purina claims that this food can be feed to any breed adult dog in any life stage and is also a good choice for seniors whose appetite may have waned over time.
Purina’s Chef Michaels In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor is another creation by Chef Michael who has designed a line of gourmet foods because of love for his dog, Bailey. They claim that these formulas allow you to cater to your pet’s desire for wholesome gourmet goodness while giving the vitamins, minerals, fiber and balance of proteins and carbohydrates he needs for a healthy balanced diet. Purina claims that you can trust them to create high quality pet foods that meet their high quality manufacturing standards. They source all of their foods in FDA and USDA approved facilities and practices and claim that 99% of their choices for ingredients are made right in their own facilites. Chef Michaels brand In Sauce Sirloin Steak Flavor is manufactured in the USA.