Purina’s Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor claims to provide delicious meals in a savory sauce that are full of rich gourmet flavor for your dog to eat. They claim that they are dedicated to putting in the time to “carefully craft” each recipe with care that only a pet owner can understand. This canned formula is filled with tender pieces of beef and id garnished with real carrots and barley – that combination not only makes it pleasing to the eye – it makes it a nutritious combination.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor contains 83 Kcals per 3 ounce can of product.
Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor costs approximately $20 for a 24 pack of 3 ounce cans. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|January 17, 2013|
|Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor|
- Water sufficient for processing – Water is the first ingredient in this formula because it makes up the moisture content in canned dog and cat foods.
- Beef – This ingredient is popular with dogs because they love the meaty flavor of beef. Beef is an excellent source of protein and essential amino acids which help to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Liver – This ingredient is a flavor a dog loves to eat as well, and is a healthy organ meat that is rich in iron, amino acids and protein.
- Wheat gluten – Wheat gluten is a common kind of vegetable protein found in pet foods.
- Meat by-products – Meat by-products can be derived from a variety of undisclosed meats that typically includes the whole “meat” meaning organs, tissue, bones and flesh.
Other Ingredients List
- corn starch-modified
- artificial and natural flavors
- soy flour
- natural beef tenderloin flavor
- calcium phosphate
- potassium chloride
- added color
- calcium carbonate
- zinc sulfate
- choline chloride
- ferrous sulfate
- Vitamin E supplement
- copper sulfate
- thiamine mononitrate
- manganese sulfate
- calcium pantothenate
- pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Vitamin B-12 supplement
- riboflavin supplement
- Vitamin A supplement
- potassium iodide
- folic acid
- Vitamin D-3 supplement
- sodium selenite
Chef Michael’s In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor and carrot & barley garnishes is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor claims to be a mouthwatering meal choice for your pet that is filled with meaty pieces of beef and real vegetables. This formula also contains barley which is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Of course fiber helps to keep your pet regular and promotes overall digestive health. Barley also is a good source of complex carbohydrates in this formula which promotes real fuel for energy rather than empty calories. The meaty flavor in a sauce makes this formula a great food for senior dogs that find it hard to eat dry formulas, and for dogs in recovery that need to boost their appetite.
Purina’s Chef Michaels In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor claims to be one of their thoughtfully prepared meals created by ‘Chef Michael’. They claim this formula allows you to spoil your dog a little by catering to your dogs palate. Purina claims that they are committed to quality as a top priority because they know firsthand the joy that cats and dogs bring to life. They assert that you can rest assured that they are creating high quality pet foods to meet their high quality standards. Purina sources their ingredients to meet or exceed both AAFCO and USDA standards and 99% of the ingredients are made in Purina owned facilities. Chef Michaels brand In Sauce Beef Tenderloin Flavor is manufactured in the USA.