Your dog will love the blend of delicious flavors in this canine cuisine. All of the Cesar recipes are designed to be a full flavored experience of a completely balanced and nutritional meal. Show your best friend how much he matters when you serve this delectable dish!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Original Pate Chicken and Beef Flavor Canine Cuisine contains 85 Kcal per 3.5 ounce tray.
Cesar Original Pate Chicken and Beef Flavor Canine Cuisine costs approximately $23 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 29, 2013|
|Cesar Original Pate Chicken and Beef Flavor Canine Cuisine|
- Sufficient water for processing – This is necessary for the preservation of ingredients in this canned dog food.
- Beef by-products – You will find so much protein content in this canned cuisine! Beef is a great source of protein and comes with many natural and essential nutrients that your dog cannot produce in his body alone. Beef is filled with healthy minerals such as zinc and iron that will keep your dog energetic all day long and alert. Beef is one of those protein sources that are complete and so this product contains all the essential amino acids that your dog requires for his diet.
- Liver – Raw liver is a nutritious organ that is one of the best sources of lean protein content that will benefit your dog. Not to mention that it is also a great source of vitamin A and other vitamins and minerals that your dog needs on a regular basis.
- Meat by-products – This is a good source of supplementary protein that your dog will enjoy from a variety of meat sources that will be tasty to your dog.
- Poultry-by-products – Poultry is one of the cleanest meats available for your furry friend and contains many amino acids, omega 3 and 6’s, and is a good source of iron and key vitamin groups. This recipe is loaded with plenty of protein that will keep your dog full and happy for the whole day!
Other Ingredients List
- calcium carbonate
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- dried yam
- caramel coloring
- xanthan gum
- natural flavors
- potassium chloride
- erythorbic acid
- guar gum
- zinc sulfate
- yellow #5 and #6
- sodium nitrite (for color retention)
- vitamin A
- D3 and E supplements
- d-calcium pantothenate
- thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1)
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Original Pate Chicken and Beef Flavor Canine Cuisine.
An analysis of eating the protein content available in this brand’s formulas reveals the kind of quality nutrition that comes with giving this dog food diet to your favorite pet that you love to feed.. Each of these Cesar formulas is made with the key ingredients of love and dedication, and of course plenty of good meats and sources of amino acids and vitamins. This brand features a complete formula that is great for dogs of various stages of life and for various breeds. The Cesar brand loves to feed dogs with food that is good for the body as well as a delicious meal for the stomach. This formula will yield a recipe that is packed with nutritional protein product that is healthy and from a quality source. Your pet will be so excited to devour this diet of full-flavored chicken that is tossed together with beef that has stewed to perfection. These excellent protein sources are thrown together with healthy ingredients that are stocked with key vitamin sources that are necessary for your dog’s development as well as maintenance of his muscles, organs and joints. How much of a good thing is too good? With a Cesar blend your pet will never have enough of the wholesome and flavored blends that are a well-balanced source of healthy proteins, minerals and vitamins! You don’t have to worry how much of you dog’s nutrition is lacking in his dog food because Cesar has devised the perfect recipe that packed with only the best kinds nutritional sources available for your dog to feast on. Feed your dog with food that is great for the whole body and for the soul! Feed him with the best of the Cesar Cuisine.