Let your dog feed on this tasty and nutritious delight that is the Cesar beefy canned dog food. An analysis of this brand’s diet features all kinds of quality protein content for your dog to eat, and you never have to worry how much more nutrition you may need to feed your dog with this wholesome and balanced formula!
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Cesar Original Pate Beef with Meaty Juices Canned Dog contains 85 Kcals per 3.5 ounce tray of product.
Cesar Original Pate Beef with Meaty Juices Canned Dog costs approximately $23 for a 24 pack of 3.5 ounce trays. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|April 30, 2013|
|Cesar Original Pate Beef with Meaty Juices Canned Dog Food|
- Sufficient water for processing – Water is a natural and healthy way to preserve the protein content in your dog’s food. Not to mention that this water is filled with juices from beef, liver and meat that is a terrific gravy that blends all the ingredients of this canned food together.
- Beef by-product – Beef is a great source of protein and amino acids. This beef-by-product features other sources of protein content available besides a raw meat counterpart. This by-product brings a healthy dose of amino acids, omega 3’s and 6’s, and A vitamins. Beef is a complete source since it features all the amino acids that your dog needs in his diet.
- Liver – Liver is a great raw source of protein, as well as amino acids, fatty acids, iron and vitamin A. What better way to supply your dog with a nutritious source of healthy ingredients than in this full-protein blend?
- Meat by-products – Another protein source that is vital for your dog’s energy and vitality.
- Beef – A quick review of this diet and its ingredients will yield the conclusion that this formula is loaded with proteins that will bring your dog all the iron, nutrition and minerals he needs to stay alert. Your dog will love all the tasty ingredients that go into making such a terrific Cesar formula with quality ingredients!
Other Ingredients List
- chicken by-products
- calcium carbonate
- added color
- natural flavors
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- dried yam
- xanthan gum
- potassium chloride
- erythorbic acid
- top sirloin flavor
- guar gum
- zinc sulfate
- sodium nitrite (for color retention)
- vitamin A
- D3 and E supplements
- d-calcium pantothenate
- thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1)
The manufacturer website associates no AAFCO statement with Cesar Original Pate Beef with Meaty Juices Canned Dog Food.
A smart and nutritious diet that is well balanced starts with key ingredients. That is why nutritionalists have devised this formula in order to meet the various needs of your dog in all stages of his life. This quality diet features ingredients with will yield positive effects on your dog. With a complete and balanced diet, your dog’s coat will remain full and shiny, his eyes will be clean and clear, and his muscles will grow lean. Great nutrition does not come easy and that is why Cesar has structured a perfect selection of ingredients that will allow your dog to eat all the right kinds of minerals and vitamins so your dog remains alert throughout the whole day. Your dog will love the blend of ingredients in this canned food. Delicious beef is prepared to perfection and stewed in the most savory gravy so that your dog’s meat is stocked with quality protein and quality flavor. Liver is mixed together with the beef and is a delicious raw quality of the best kinds of nutritional content that your dog can have. The final ingredients that are tossed in together feature other minerals and vitamins that make up the ideal recipe for your hungry pet. This formula is appropriate for dogs of various breeds and with a variety of nutritional needs that he will need as he matures and maintains a healthy and balanced lifestyle in his maturity. This canned cuisine is a great source of your dog’s balanced nutrition, and can even be added to your dog’s kibble so that his food is more palatable, easy to masticate, and is easily digestible so that your dog can gobble up his food and enjoy it like he should.