Pork and sweet potatoes might sound like a down-home meal you may be served at grandma’s, but By Nature Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food claims this is a down-home food your dog will love to eat. By Nature is part of a family-farm type business located in New England that claims it provides only the highest-quality pet food diets with premium ingredients that deliver the most balanced nutritional benefits to your pets.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
By Nature Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 385 Kcals per fed cup.
By Nature Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food costs approximately $13 for a 6 pound bag, $30 for a 17 pound bag, or $49 for a 33 pound bag. The price you pay might vary according to region or other economic factors.
|January 16, 2013|
|By Nature Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food|
- Pork meal – This ingredients is the whole hog, including bones, organs and tissues, that has been cooked down, with the water extracted and the residue is ground into a fine, high-protein meal.
- Ground barley – This in gredient is a wholesome kind of grain that is an excellent source of vitamins and nutrients, and is a good source of carbohydrates. Both the hull and the bran are included, and it contains healthy fiber for colon health.
- Canola oil – This ingredient helps to keep the skin healthy and the coat shiny.
- Sweet potatoes – Sweet Potatoes are an excellent source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. Sweet potatoes don’t cause food sensitivities in dogs and are an excellent source of beta-carotene, phytochemicals and carotenoids – all which are healthy immune supporting antioxidants.
- Flaxseed meal – Flaxseeds are very healthy and rich in the Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Flaxseed meal is high in fiber and adds to the health and shine of the dog’s coat.
Other Ingredients List
- Oat Meal
- Tomato Pomace
- Natural Flavors
- Alfalfa Meal
- Yeast Culture
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Choline Chloride
- Zinc Sulfate
- Zinc Proteinate
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Dried Chicory Root
- Niacin Supplement
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Manganese Sulfate
- d-Calcium Pantothenate
- Manganese Proteinate
- Copper Proteinate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Copper Sulfate
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Calcium Iodate
- Folic Acid
- Selenium Yeast
- Sodium Selenite
- Rosemary Extract
- Dried Yeast Fermentation Solubles
By Nature Pork & Sweet Potato Flavor for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
By Nature Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food claims to be a highly palatable dog food that is filled with the powerful goodness of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The vegetables, cranberries and raspberries provide the antioxidants which help to fight the ravages of aging along with free radical damage at the cellular level. By Nature claims that you will find no animal by-products in their formula as well as no by-product meal. They also add no empty-calorie type carbohydrates such as white rice, brewers grains or grain by-products. By product also claim to use no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors in their dog food formulas.
By Nature Pork pet foods is located in New England and is a family owned business that has been making pet foods for over 140 years. They are affiliated with the Blue Seal line of pet foods, and claim to be committed to superior nutrition and high-quality ingredients in all of their pet food formulas. By Nature brand Pork and Sweet Potato Flavor Dry Dog Food is manufactured in the USA.