Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food claims to have borrowed from the wilderness in formulated this food. Filled with high protein meats like duck and chicken this formula is sure to please your most fussiest of eaters. This formula is also grain-free, making it lower in carbohydrates and that it also has neither preservatives nor corn, wheat or soy—which are traditionally more allergenic for pets. Blue Buffalo claims they love their pets—bringing them to the office with them while working—and desire to give them the utmost in nutrition and flavor.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
The Metabolizable Energy (ME) calculated as how much fed is as follows: 1,358 Kcals/kg, 482 Kcals/cup.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food averages around $31.99 for a case of 12 – 5 oz. cans.
|March 5, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food|
- Duck and Chicken – These deboned meats are a good source of protein for dogs as well as adds great flavor. The essential amino acids help to build and support muscle and organ development.
- Chicken Broth – makes up the moisture content and is more flavorful and nutrient-rich than plain water.
- Potato Flour – Is a form of carbohydrate—not as good perhaps as whole grains, but better than corn and wheat products which are considered to be a kind of filler.
- Cassia Gum – Is a non-nutritive plant extract used in dog food as a gelling agent.
- Dicalcium Phosphate – is a mineral that is used as a nutritional source of both calcium and phosphorus to support bone health.
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
- Guar Gum
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamins: Vitamin A Supplement
- Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- Biotin (vitamin B7), Folic Acid (vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Calcium Ascorbate (source of vitamin C)
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Minerals: Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Sodium Selenite
- Calcium Iodate
- Choline Chloride
No AAFCO Statement could be found for Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food claims that when eating this high-protein wilderness formula, it will give your dog a healthy diet to keep him strong and energized, while moderating the carbohydrates to support lean muscle mass. They claim this formula has no poultry by-products which are lesser quality waste/filler ingredients and they add no artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors. They claim you can feed your pet with the same care you’d feed your family with their high-quality foods and treats for dogs.
Another benefit that Blue Buffalo claims sets their dog food formulas apart from the rest is, not only do they use only natural ingredients, they combine it with their complete blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that have been selected by professional veterinarians and pet nutritionists, that enhance overall immune function, meet your pets needs at every life’s stage requirement, and give them a healthy oxidative balance that will combat free radical damage caused by toxins your pet faces in his world every day.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck and Chicken Grill Canned Dog Food may benefit your pet with the quality combination of ingredients from whole food and natural food sources. This recipe also may be beneficial because of their fresh vegetables such as carrots, peas and sweet potatoes. These healthy vegetables provide the complex carbohydrates and don’t cause allergies in pets likes some grains can. Preparing raw, natural foods for your dog is not always practical, so Blue has made it easy for you with this flavorful blend. As a further benefit, this formula contains Blue’s own LifeSource Bits® which contain additional antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support overall immune health and well being, without compromising on flavor. This brand of dog food is manufactured in the USA.