Designed to be a bold, premium dog food experience for pets, Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food features a list of highly nutritious ingredients. With proteins, vegetables, and other ingredients that many analysts would regard as superior, this kind of dog food is clearly designed to be a high quality product for canine consumption. Natural and wheat free, Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food reveals that it truly stands out from the pack.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
How much Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food should be fed to your pet? The answer lies in the Kcal Content, a benchmark for determining dog food serving sizes. This pet food product contains 410 Kcals per can, or 1,177 per kilogram.
Economic and regional factors can influence the price of a dog food product like Blue Buffalo brand Hunter’s Stew without warning. However, consumers may expect to pay about $30 for 12 cans of 12.5 oz dog food.
|March 5, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food|
- Duck – like many poultry products, is a preferable form of protein intake when feeding dogs, relatively low in fat and cholesterol when compared to other animal-based proteins
- Duck Broth – from a nutritional standpoint, is nominal. It is composed mostly of water. High water content is found in most canned dog foods.
- Water – is the main ingredient in most canned dog foods. The broth and water included indicates above-normal moisture quantity in this food.
- Salmon – is a highly regarded source of protein. The omegas in salmon contribute additionally to the protein quality of this product.
- Egg – is rich in nutritionally high grade proteins, and a great supplement for cardiovascular health.
- Potato Starch
- Guar Gum
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Natural Flavor
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Sodium Selenite
- Choline Chloride
- Potassium Iodide
Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food is not supported with an AAFCO statement, as is the case with many Blue Buffalo pet food products.
Upon review, Blue Buffalo Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food, manufactured in the United States, contains a highly unusual amount of proteins regarded as high in quality. Those proteins include poultry, salmon, egg, peas, and potatoes. High protein intake in a dog food diet is preferable, and this product appears to have it in spades. Salmon, according to analysis, contains fishy fatty acids that may contribute to superior cognitive activity in dogs. Peas are an excellent source of protein as well as potassium. This pet food, according to Blue Buffalo, is highly supplemented with several B Vitamins and chelates, further creating conditions for optimal eating. Furthermore, the food simply looks delicious.
The Blue Buffalo company is quick to point out that no wheat is used in the preparation of Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food. This food contains no wheat, corn or soy, making it a preferable choice for dogs with sensitivities to those ingredients. While those claims have not been scientifically validated, the absence of wheat in this dog food, as well as the thought and care put into its ingredients and nutritional makeup, suggests a high quality canned dog food.
Potatoes are another ingredient unique to this dog food, one uncommon to dog food products. Potatoes are high in minerals and Vitamins, loaded with healthy starches. Blue Buffalo claims the use of fresh potatoes in Hunter’s Stew Canned Dog Food.