Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food is a premium, nutritionally loaded pet food for the long term health of your pet. The ingredients in this food appear to be of extremely high quality: low fat poultry combined with preferred vegetable ingredients like carrots and sweet potatoes combine to form what may be an optimal portion of doggie deliciousness.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Many consumers wonder how much dog food should be served to his or her pup. That’s where the Kcal system comes in: It helps measure how much dog food should be served to an animal. In the case of Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food, this dog food product contains 425 Kcals per can, or 1,134 Kcals per kilogram of food.
With so many external factors affecting the cost of dog food, it is impossible to provide an exact price. Factors that may determine the price of these products include the region in which it is sold, economic and inflation factors affecting the price of ingredients, etc. The average consumer may expect to pay about $29 for a case of 12 Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food cans. Each can contains 12.5 oz of food.
|March 6, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food|
- Turkey – is regarded as a nutritionally superior poultry for pet food consumption. It is loaded with protein, many B vitamins, minerals, and calciu,. It is, in addition, rich in amino acids.
- Turkey Broth – is, essentially, turkey juice in water. It may be nutritionally weak. It does, however, likely accoutn for the water content of this canned dog food.
- Turkey Liver – is likely most used as a flavoring agent in this pet food.
- Carrots – are rich in carotene, which may facilitate decreased macular degeneration, or loss of eyesight, in pets.
- Peas – are loaded with fiber, Vitamin A, and are a preferred source of protein.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Whole Ground Brown Rice
- Whole Ground Barley
- Guar Gum
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Sodium Selenite
- Calcium Iodate
- Choline Chloride
Consumers will not find AAFCO statements on many Blue Buffalo pet food products, and the Blue Buffalo website contains no AAFCO conformity statements.
Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food, manufactured in the United States, appears to be a nutritious diet dog food product, according to analysis. The kind of ingredients, protein sources, and supplements in this food are indiciative of a healthy eating choice for dogs.
This food, according to Blue Bonnet, contains Vitamin A, E, D3, B12, B3, B5, and B2 supplements, in addition to the initially curious inclusion of cranberries and blueberries. Both berries are chock full of antioxidants that may be cancer preventers. In short, feeding your dog Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food may be a sound decision. The Blue Buffalo brand’s reputation for high quality ingredients and careful construction of superior dog foods might be well served with this exciting turkey dog food product.