Dog foods produced under the holistic banner continue to grow in popularity. Pet owners seek out the most nutritious, best tasting dog foods that provide better quality of life for fur-covered friends. Blue Buffalo Brand Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food’s ingredients proport a higher quality and natural origin that may imply a superior nutritional choice for feeding to your pet.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Kcal is an ideal benchmark for defining and measuring nutrition so that pet owners can define how much food a canine should eat. Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food contains 387 Kcals per can, or 1,034 Kcals per kilogram.
It is impossible to accurately define the cost of any dog food, as prices vary according to region and economic factors. Typically, Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food costs $30 per case of twelve 12.5 oz cans.
|March 5, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food|
- Whitefish – contains omega 3 and fatty acids not contained in more common dog food proteins such as beef or chicken. Blue Buffalo claims the whitefish used in this product vomes from non-rendered sources.
- Fish Broth – may account for the water content of this canned dog food. Fish broth is essentially liquid fish components mixed with water.
- Whole Ground Brown Rice – is a high quality kind of grain ingredient for a pet food; easy to digest, and an alternative protein source.
- Whole Ground Barley – is also seen as a more superior grain ingredient in dog food, beneficial to your pup’s cardiovascular function
- Oatmeal – is also typically viewed as a quality grain source, high in fiber that keeps your pup’s digestive tract functioning properly.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Guar Gum
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
- Cassia Gum
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Sodium Selenite
- Calcium Iodate
- Choline Chloride
Blue Buffalo pet food products typically contain no AAFCO statement. An AAFCO conformity statement is not listed on the Blue Buffalo site.
Blue Buffalo brand Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food, manufactured in the United States, combines the benefits of fish, including its superior omega 3 fatty acid content then adds high quality grains and vegetables for a great dog food diet.
The fish content of this food, upon analysis, implies extremely healthy nutritional content in this dog food product. Whitefish is a high quality protein, relatively low in fat and supportive of cognitive funciton in your pet. Sweet potatoes, carrots and peas are all regarded as ideal vegetable ingredients: sweet potatoes are beta carotene loaded, as are carrots; and peas are high in fiber and non-animal protein. Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food’s supplementary ingredients appear to be of very high quality, including a number of vitamin supplements and super berries like cranberries and blueberries packed with cancer-preventative antioxidants.
This food appears formulated not just for sensitive pets, as is reflected by the absence of wheat, corn or soy; but for the long term, superior health of your furry friend. For a fine fish and veggie treat, your dog may be well served with Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Fish and Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food.