This quality recipe features all the right kinds of ingredients that make up a delicious but healthy dog food diet. When you feed your pet, you can be sure that he is eating only all natural and nutritional protein, grain and vegetable contents that prove to be an effective and healthy diet. This recipe comes with high-quality protein that aids in the development and maintenance of key muscle groups. This formula has been tested and reviewed so that it brings only the best sources of minerals for your pet. For instance, the glucosamine in this formula promotes joint health, and this recipe is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that maintain and keep your friend’s shiny coat. Make sure your pet receives the best nutrition available with this delicious buffalo chicken and rice meal.
Nutritional Content Information
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
The Metabolizable Energy (ME Calculated, as fed): 3,670 Kcals/kg, 440 Kcals/cup. Provide your pet with plenty of clean fresh water available at all times of the day. Small breeds should receive around one meal per day, while medium to large breeds can eat around two meals per day. Adjust your pet’s food intake to meet the requirements for optimal body condition. If you are unsure, please note the recommended daily feeding chart and seek advice from a veterinarian.
This blend can be found for about $2 per pound. You may find the best deal when you buy the 30 lb bag.
|March 5, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food|
- Deboned chicken – This ingredient is inclusive of the water content, which means that once the water is removed, and this ingredient becomes a dried ingredient, it will weigh much less.
- Chicken meal - is an excellent and natural protein source that sustains healthy muscle development. Your dog will appreciate receiving the rights kinds of proteins when he is in his senior years.
- Whole ground brown rice - is a healthy option for maintaining an energetic lifestyle during your pet’s adult life.
- Whole ground barley – This ingredient is a necessary source of starches and fibers that will help your pet maintain a healthy digestive cycle.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides a great source of B vitamins that help minimize symptoms due to allergic reactions or skin irritations.
- tomato pomace (natural source of lycopene)
- rice bran
- chicken fat
- natural chicken flavor
- whole carrots
- whole potatoes
- whole sweet potatoes
- barley grass
- dried parsley
- alfalfa meal
- kelp meal
- yucca schidigera extract
- green tea extract
- sunflower oil (natural source of omega 6 fatty acids),
- herring oil (natural source of omega 3 fatty acids)
- dried chicory root
- black malted barley
- oil of rosemary
- vitamin D3 supplement
- beta carotene
- calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin c)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- niacin (vitamin B3)
- calcium pantothethenate (vitamin B5)
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
- folic acid
- choline chloride
- calcium phosphate
- zinc amino acid complex (source of chelated zinc)
- iron amino acid complex (source of chelated iron)
- copper amino acid complex (source of chelated copper)
- manganese amino acid complex (source of chelated manganese)
- potassium amino acid complex (source of chelated potassium)
- cobalt proteinate (source of chelated cobalt)
- potassium chloride
- sodium selenite
- lactobacillus acidophilus
- bacillus subtilis
- dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product
- dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
An AAFCO statement could not be found for this product.
Blue Buffalo Blue Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food is formulated with natural ingredients that provide an active and nutritious source of antioxidants, proteins and minerals to maintain your pet’s well being and activity. This precise blend of vitamins, minerals, and grains will promote a healthy immune system, make sure your pet meets all his life stage requirements, and provide an overall healthy oxidative balance of nutritional content for your loved friend. p>