As your dog is growing older, every meal is an essential aspect of his health and development. The Blue Buffalo brand has tested, reviewed and specially formulated a quality diet content for your older dog that ensure he is receiving all the essential nutrients and healthy minerals necessary for his stage of life. This Blue’s recipe has undergone much analysis to bring you the ideal formula to help you dog maintain his overall nutrition. The main ingredients to Blue Buffalo dog food recipes include natural whole grains, meat, fruits and vegetables that will strengthen your dog and fortify his joints and muscles. Your dog’s immune system will be boosted by the rich source of vitamins and chelated minerals that this product offers. A healthy skin and shiny coat can be maintained with this kind of formula that is a great source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Let your pet enjoy every meal to its last bite with this tasty blend.
Nutritional Quick Look
Nutritional Content Analysis
- Protein 18.0% min
- Fat: 8.0% min
- Fiber 5.0% max
- Moisture: 10.0% max
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
The Metabolizable Energy (ME Calculated, as fed): 3,400 Kcals/kg, 430 Kcals/cup. Be sure there is plenty of fresh water available for your pet. Small breeds should receive around one meal per day, while medium to large breeds can eat around two meals per day. A senior dog’s activity may vary depending on the breed, age, and environment. Make sure you adjust your pet’s food intake to meet the requirements to maintain an optimal body condition. If you are unsure, please note the recommended daily feeding chart and seek advice from a veterinarian.
This blend can be found for about $2 per pound. You may find the best deal when you buy the 30 lb bag.
|March 5, 2013|
|Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice For Seniors Dry Dog Food|
- Deboned chicken -This ingredient is inclusive of the water content which means that once the water is removed, and this ingredients becomes a dried ingredient, it will weigh a great deal less.
- whole ground brown rice.
- oatmeal – an excellent carbohydrate source that will keep your adult pet active and energetic. Oatmeal is particularly rich in B vitamins and helps minimize allergic reactions associated with wheat and corn.
- whole ground barley – are necessary sources of starch and fiber for the maturation of your pet.
- Chicken meal
- tomato pomace (natural source of lycopene)
- rice bran
- chicken fat
- natural chicken flavor
- whole carrots
- whole potatoes
- whole sweet potatoes
- barley grass
- dried parsley
- alfalfa meal
- kelp meal
- yucca schidigera extract
- green tea extract
- sunflower oil (natural source of omega 6 fatty acids),
- herring oil (natural source of omega 3 fatty acids)
- dried chicory root
- black malted barley
- oil of rosemary
- vitamin D3 supplement
- beta carotene
- calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin c)
- vitamin B12 supplement
- niacin (vitamin B3)
- calcium pantothethenate (vitamin B5)
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
- folic acid
- choline chloride
- calcium phosphate
- zinc amino acid complex (source of chelated zinc)
- iron amino acid complex (source of chelated iron)
- copper amino acid complex (source of chelated copper)
- manganese amino acid complex (source of chelated manganese)
- potassium amino acid complex (source of chelated potassium)
- cobalt proteinate (source of chelated cobalt)
- potassium chloride
- sodium selenite
- lactobacillus acidophilus
- bacillus subtilis
- bifidobacterium thermophilum
- bifidobacterium longum
- dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
An AAFCO statement could not be found for this product.
Blue Buffalo Blue Chicken and Brown Rice for Seniors Dry Dog Food is formulated with natural ingredients that provide an active and nutritious source of antioxidants, proteins and minerals to maintain your pet’s well being and activity. The Blue Buffalo brand has a holistic approach to the growth and nutritional needs of your pet. Make sure your pet enjoys his every meal to the very last bite with this high-quality recipe.