Formulated particularly with the needs of adult dogs in mind, the contents of this chicken meal and brown rice dry dog food formula consists of nothing but the highest quality ingredients. If you were to do a quick analysis, you would find that there is no corn, no wheat and no artificial coloring in this dog food. Instead you will discover a food consisting of premium chicken proteins, rich in essential nutrients as well as several other natural ingredients. The end result is a perfectly balanced food that, according to AvoDerm, will ensure the optimal health of your pet, both inside and out!
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
According to the AvoDerm analysis, each cup of dry dog food contains 360 kcal. Specific information as to how much food your dog should eat can be found on the packaging itself. However, the feeding amounts are divided up on a chart according to the dog’s weight. Additional information concerning proper diet amounts for puppies and pregnant or lactating females is available for your review as well.
This brand of dog food can be found in a number of retail stores or online and is available in 4.4, 15 and 30 lb bags. While the specific pricing for the AvoDerm dog food will vary according by store, the pricing for this dry dog food can range between $10.99 for the smallest bag to as much as $55.99 for the largest.
|March 29, 2013|
|AvoDerm Natural Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food|
- Chicken meal – is made by a combining of chicken meat and skin and a removing of the moisture. A lean protein, chicken meal is easily digested and helps your pet maintain a healthy weight.
- Ground whole brown rice – is an extremely healthy whole grain, rich in nutrients such as manganese, phosphorus, niacin, vitamin B6 and vitamin E. Brown rice serves as a source of fiber—a great aid in the digestive process.
- Ground whole white rice is also a kind of fiber and contains protein and nutrients such as manganese and vitamin B1.
- Oatmeal – a whole grain, is valued as a source of fiber as well as B vitamins and beta-glucans.
- Chicken fat – (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) is garnered by rendering or extracting the fat from the chicken tissues. This fat contains the highest level of linoleic acid of all animal sources. The linoleic acid found in chicken fat contributes to the skin and coat health of your pet.
Other Ingredients List
- Rice bran
- Natural flavors
- Tomato pomace (source of Lycopene)
- Flax seed (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid)
- Alfalfa meal Herring meal Salt Potassium chloride Kelp meal Choline chloride Tocopherol acetate (source of Vitamin E) Niacin Calcium pantothenate Vitamin A supplement Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) Pyridoxine hydrochloride 9source of Vitamin B6) Thiamine mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1) Riboflavin supplement Vitamin B12 supplement Vitamin D3 supplement Biotin Folic Acid Zinc sulfate Zinc amino acid chelate Ferrous sulfate Manganese sulfate Manganese amino acid chelate Copper sulfate Copper amino acid chelate Sodium selenite Calcium lodate Avocado oil Lecithin Rosemary extract Sage extract Pineapple stem (source of Bromelain) Papain Dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product Dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
AvoDerm Natural Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
In order to achieve the highest possible level of nutritional benefit, AvoDerm Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula is made using a pressure cooking method. Due to the balance of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals found in this formula AvoDerm claims it is a wise choice for dog owners. It is because of this balance that AvoDerm promises enhance health of your dog’s digestive and immune system. The omega 6’s and 3’s and the avocado and avocado oils in this blend also assist with keeping your dog’s skin and coat beautiful and healthy!