AvoDerm applies its famous nutritional benefits and avocado supplementation to this Lamb Meal & Rice canned dog food for adult dogs at all life stages. The long-standing reputation for quality from the AvoDerm name sets the bar high for AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food. Let’s take a look at how for AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food stacks up as a nutritional solution for your pooch.
Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup
Kcal information is designed to help you determine how much food to serve your pet. In the case of AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, this product contains 509 kcal per can, or 1,380 kcal per kilogram.
The huge number of regional concerns in the United States guarantees that the price of AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food will fluctuate depending on what area the food is being shipped to. Typically, however, this product will run about $25 for a 12 pack of 13. oz cans.
|March 29, 2013|
|AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food|
- Lamb broth – is lamb juice in water, which makes up most of the content in any canned dog food.
- Lamb – is a moisture rich meat. Some analysts claim that this meat is mostly water, and it far more beneficial in meal form. The company makes no comment about the quality or kind of lamb meat served in this product.
- Lamb liver – may be a high quality ingredient, though it may also have been added as a flavor booster.
- Rice – comes in a wide variety of qualities and nutritional value for pets. As AvoDerm does not comment on the quality of rice inicluded in this food, its viability for feeding pets is indeterminable.
- Dried egg product – is a broadly defined ingredient. However, whole eggs contain high quality proteins for pets.
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Flax Seed
- Guar Gum
- Dried Kelp
- Avocado Meal
- Avocado Oil
- Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Sodium Selenite
- Potassium Iodide)
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamins (Vitamin E, A, B12, D3 Supplements, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement)
- Choline Chloride
AvoDerm claims that its Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food meets AAFCO nutritional standards for dogs at all life stages.
AvoDerm brand Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, manufactured in California, is representative of AvoDerm’s innovative approach to pet food design and construction. The inclusion of avocado meal and avocado oil in all of its products is a signature approach. The avocado super fruit may have a number of health benefits for dogs, including a shinier, more attractive coat.
An analyis of this pet food is made difficult by some broad statemtents in its ingredients list. Rice, one of the main ingredients listed in this product, comes in so many varieties that it is difficult to comment on the nutritional quality of the rice included in AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food. Lamb, while noted as a great source of protein for dogs, sometimes concerns dog food analysts because of the high water content of this meat. The quality of the lamb included in AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food is not commented on by the manufacturer.
That said, ths pet food has a number of exciting nutritional components. Pets that eat this food will likely benefit from chelate supplements, Vitamin supplements, blueberries to prevent muscle inflammation, and cranberries to facilitate urinary tract health. Pease are included, which many analysts suggest is a phenomenal source of protein, potassium, and dietary fiber for our four-legged friends.
While a review or analysis of this product is hampered by some broad ingredient listings, the benefit from the nutritional supplements in AvoDerm Natural Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food may provide above average health benefits for dogs that could use some lamb in their diet.